Professional Lawn Mowing Services in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw, TX & Surrounding Areas
Our mowing service includes string-trimming, edging, and debris blowing at every visit.
Regular maintenance is key to a healthy and beautiful lawn. To help your grass reach its full potential, lawn mowing should be prioritized as part of your maintenance program. If you're looking for professional mowing services, our team mows lawns throughout the year! When you sign up for our mowing service, we will also string-trim, edge, and blow debris from your property at every visit. Our experienced team will always ensure that our mower blades are sharp and ready to go, and we'll adhere to proper mowing techniques so that your lawn is mowed the right way. If you live in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw, or nearby areas in Texas, then our lawn mowing service is available to you!
Our Lawn Mowing Schedule
Freshly mowed grass can work wonders for the overall aesthetic of your property while also preventing diseases and insect infestations. Our crew performs lawn mowing throughout the year and follows the schedule outlined below.
- Weekly visits from April to October: In order to handle the abundant growth that your lawn will experience here in Texas, we will swing by your property once each week to mow your grass during these warmer months.
- Bi-weekly visits in November, December, and March: Your grass will begin growing at a much slower rate at the end of the year, so we will reduce the frequency of our mowing service from weekly to bi-weekly. We also offer bi-weekly mowing in March as your lawn starts to reawaken from its winter slumber.
- One visit per month in January and February: The growth of your grass will slow considerably during the winter, so we will mow your lawn once in January and once in February.
Our lawn mowing service includes string-trimming, edging, and more!
Professional lawn mowing services should consist of more than just mowing. At Buffalo Outdoor, we perform multiple other services at every mowing visit to make sure that your property always looks as neat and tidy as possible. These services include:
- String-trimming. We will use string trimmers to cut away grass in the areas of your yard that mowers can't reach. This includes trimming grassy overgrowth around your trees, steps, and fence to help everything match your clean-cut lawn.
- Edging. Our team uses power edgers to neaten the grass along the borders of your driveway, sidewalks, and landscape beds to distinguish your property even further.
- Blowing debris. To finish things up, we will blow all of the grass clippings and other debris from your landscape beds, driveways, sidewalks, and other areas so that you're left with a property that is clean and pristine!
We mow the right way!
We believe that lawn mowing is more than just cutting grass. After all, anyone can do that! Our team mows professionally using proper techniques so that your lawn is maintained the right way and can sustain healthy growth. With every appointment, our team will rotate the mowing pattern so that your grass is always mowed evenly and in a new direction.
We also sharpen our mower blades every day, so your cut will always be precise. Before we mow your yard, we will assess how much overgrowth needs to be trimmed down. Generally, we will never cut more than the top 1/3 of your grass blades in a single session to protect the overall health of your grass.
We mow properties of all sizes from small residential courtyards to large residential plots. We can ensure that your home or business grounds are well-kept with our mowing service!
Call us today to schedule our lawn mowing service!
We perform our lawn mowing service with the utmost quality and attention to detail so that your yard stays pristine all year long. That's why should let our team mow your yard for you! We offer our professional lawn mowing service in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw, and nearby areas in Texas. Call us today at (817) 349-0580 to schedule!