High-Quality Fertilization Services in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw & Nearby Cities in Texas
Our fertilization services will provide your lawn with all of the nutrients it will need to grow lush and healthy.
Is your lawn having trouble growing as thick and green as you would like? If so, it may be because your grass is not receiving the essential nutrients that it needs to flourish. At Buffalo Outdoor, we offer a fertilization service that will supply your lawn with all the nutrients that it will need to grow as strong, lush, and healthy as possible.
We use a liquid fertilizer that delivers key nutrients to your grass and we combine it with a weed control program that will keep your property free of nutrient-stealing weeds. What's more, our fertilization package also includes winterizer to prepare your lawn for the winter season.
We provide our high-quality fertilization services to residential properties in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw, and nearby cities in Texas.
We Apply Our Liquid Fertilizer from Spring Through Fall
In order to keep your grass as healthy and vibrant as possible, it will need to receive a constant supply of nutrients throughout the year. When you sign up for our program, we will spray your lawn periodically from spring through fall with a liquid fertilizer. This fertilizer will provide your grass with all of the nutrients that it will need to stay healthy. Additionally, we will also add weed control treatments as a part of our fertilizer program. Here is our treatment schedule:
- Pre-Spring - Our crew will apply both pre and post-emergent weed control treatments to eradicate any existing weeds and prevent more from growing.
- Early Spring - We will return to apply the same pre and post-emergent weed control.
- Spring - At this time, your lawn will receive its first fertilizer treatment with some added micro-nutrients. Additionally, we will apply a post-emergent spray to any pesky weeds.
- Early Summer - We apply another round of fertilizer and post-emergent weed control.
- Summer - During the heat of the summer season, our crew will return to apply another round of fertilizer with micro-nutrients. We will take a look around and see if there are any weeds that have grown since our last visit. If we see some, we will spray them with post-emergent weed control.
- Late Summer - Another round of fertilizer and micro-nutrients is applied at this time. We will also spray post-emergent weed control if needed.
- Fall - Both pre and post-emergent weed control is applied at this time.
- Late Fall - We supply one last treatment to your lawn to give it a final boost before winter arrives. Additionally, we will spray a pre-emergent weed control application to prevent any winter weeds from growing.
Prepare Your Lawn for Winter With Our Winterizer Service
As fall ends and winter starts approaching, your grass will slow down its growth to prepare for its winter dormancy. This is the time that we apply our winterizer. Unlike our other fertilization treatments that encourage growth, this treatment is designed to prepare your lawn for the winter months. Our winter services will:
- Help your grass store nutrients for the winter months
- Help protect your lawn from common winter diseases like snow mold
- Provide your grass with enough nutrients to carry it through the winter so it can start growing as soon as spring arrives
Our Fertilization Program Also Includes Weed Control
Weeds are nuisance plants that steal nutrients, water, and sunlight from your lawn. At Buffalo Outdoor, our fertilization program also includes weed control, so we can eliminate these invasive plants from your property. Our pre-emergent weed control spray is designed to prevent these plants from popping up on your property. However, there are times when weeds will still show up on your property, which is why we also utilize a post-emergent spray. This post-emergent spray targets existing weeds and gets rid of them, so they can't steal essential nutrients from your lawn.
Some weeds that are commonly found in our area include crabgrass, dallisgrass, poa annua, and henbit.
Give us a call today to sign up for our fertilization program!
If you're ready to boost the health and appearance of your lawn, it's time to sign up for our fertilization program. Our fertilization program will give your lawn all of the nutrients that it needs to thrive throughout the year. At Buffalo Outdoor, we are proud to offer our services to residential properties in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw, and surrounding areas in Texas. Give us a call today at (817) 349-0580 to sign up for our services.