Pool Maintenance Service in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw & Surrounding Areas in Texas
Our team will brush your pool, check the system, skim, vacuum, and more.
If you want to keep your pool in tip-top shape throughout the year, look no further than our pool maintenance service! Our team at Buffalo Outdoor will perform various tasks to ensure it's clean and pristine, including brushing, checking the system, skimming and vacuuming, and more. You can also opt for us to visit your property weekly or bi-weekly, depending on your preferences and pool maintenance needs. Additionally, we'll keep an eye out for any potential repairs while we're there so we can address it before it becomes a bigger problem. That way, you can rest easy knowing your pool is in good hands with us!
We offer our pool maintenance service to residential property owners in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw, and other nearby areas in Texas. Call us today at (817) 349-0580 to sign up.
What does our pool maintenance service include?
We take pride in providing comprehensive, high-quality services that yield equally stellar results, and our pool maintenance service is no different. When you sign up, our crew will perform an extensive list of tasks to ensure your pool stays in excellent condition. Here's what you can expect during our visits:
- We start with an initial inspection of your pool, which involves taking measurements of its volume, testing its chemistry, cleaning skimmer baskets, and removing any items from it. Then, we'll thoroughly brush the walls, steps, and floor.
- After that, our techs will perform a system check, where we'll look at the pressure gauge on the filter to determine whether it needs a cleaning. Then, we'll turn the system off, clean the pump basket, and turn it back on.
- Next, we'll use a net to skim the surface of your pool and vacuum the bottom to remove any debris.
- Once we complete that, we'll carefully and meticulously measure the necessary chemicals before dispersing them across your pool.
- Finally, we'll perform a final inspection and remove any remaining debris to leave you with nothing less than a pristine pool.
How often will we visit to maintain your pool?
We want to accommodate different preferences and pool maintenance needs. So, you can choose between weekly or bi-weekly visits. Weekly visits may be a good option if you want your pool maintained more often so it stays as clean as possible. On the other hand, bi-weekly is an equally good choice if you don't mind it going a little longer without cleaning. No matter your maintenance preferences, you can trust that we'll give your pool only the best service possible!
We'll Keep an Eye Out for Any Potential Repairs While Maintaining Your Pool
While we're maintaining your pool, our team will keep an eye out for any potential repairs. Having constant eyes on it will help prevent necessary repairs from going unnoticed and causing the problem to become worse. We have extensive training and knowledge about pools, so you can rest easy knowing that we'll notice when something's wrong and promptly alert you so we can take the necessary steps to rectify it. That way, we can get it to optimal condition again before long!
Some common pool issues we can repair are leaks, pumps that are no longer working, broken heaters, and malfunctioning timers.
Call us today to schedule our pool maintenance service!
At Buffalo Outdoor, we offer our pool maintenance service to residential properties in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw, TX, and other surrounding areas. Whether you want us to visit your property weekly or bi-weekly - our team will come ready with the proper equipment and exercise meticulous attention to detail so that we provide nothing less than high-quality service that exceeds your expectations. Call us today at (817) 349-0580 to schedule our pool maintenance service!